Do you have someone on your holiday shopping list that isn't afraid of a little pattern or print?
I thought that this year, I'd round-up some fun gift guides for the idiosyncratic and less-than-typical person on your shopping list.
If you're gaga for graphics, this gift guide is for you:
1. "Big Lotus" pillow from Roberta Roller Rabbit,
2. "Flowers for Cora" print from Lulie Wallace, $35
3. "Color Moves: Art & Fashion" by Sonia Delaunay from Amazon, $23
4. "November 15" print from Jaime Rugh, $45
5. K by Keaton (yes, Diane Keaton!) Hayloft plaid blanket from Bed Bath & Beyond, $140
6. Sister Parish ice bucket from The Zhush, $125
If you had me on your list, you know I'd be pleased with any of these printed presents.
Happy holiday shopping!