Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIF, 7/30/10 Edition

Happy, happy Friday, readers! As promised, I will be filling you all in on my goings-ons continuing next week...but more excitedly, we are off to another wedding this weekend! Nutmeg State, here we come!

Adam and I will be joining my parents at the wedding of a family friend, also named Ashley! The event will be held at the former G. Fox Building in Hartford, which has a storied history and is being appreciated by a whole new generation for celebrations such as these. G. Fox was once "the largest privately held department store in the nation" before it sold to the May Company (and later turned into Filene's, then Macy's) in the mid-sixties (thanks, Wikipedia!).

Until Monday, enjoy the photos of this historic Art Deco location in the heart of my home state.








(all photos via Marquee Events & Catering)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1