Sunday, August 26, 2012

...And We're Off to Scandinavia!

My husband Adam and I are in the midst of packing for our trip to Norway, Sweden and Denmark that we will embark on tomorrow after a beautiful weekend spent celebrating our friends' wedding in Connecticut. Talk about world travelers! In my absence, I have asked a group of incredibly talented bloggers to fill in over the next two weeks and share their inspiration for the impending autumn season.

I hope you're as excited as I am to see posts from
...a really talented bunch.
Be sure to check out their great guest posts!
In the meantime, I'll miss you all but will enjoy our time in Scandinavia...and I'll be sure to snap lots and lots of pictures to share on Meet Me in Philadelphia when I return.

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you! Have a great trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it, but in the meantime, I'll look forward to the wonderful guest posts you have lined up - some very talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fantastic trip!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1