(via Rob Ryan)
Happy Valentine's Day, friends!
While I don't really need a holiday to celebrate romance, the color red, or candy, it's still fun to mark the day with a few special treats like a note of love, a heart-printed skirt, or even a vintage diamond ring.
Here are some of prettier ways to commemorate the best elements of February 14th:
1. Valentine's Day postcards via Rifle Paper Co.
2. Needlepoint valentines via Terrain
3. 1920's Art Deco diamond ring via Erie Basin
4. 55-count Valentine's Day chocolate box via John & Kira's (a local Philly fave!)
5. Revlon "Fire & Ice" classic red lipstick via Drugstore.com
6. Jardin skirt in "heart throb" print via J. Crew
How are you marking Valentine's Day in your life?
Sending you each a little love from the City of Brotherly Love on this Valentine's Day.