Friday, February 10, 2012

TGIF, 2/10/12 Edition

Happy Friday, friends!

Is it just me, or are Fridays better when they are preceded by a Thursday night episode of "Parks and Rec," am I right? If you agree with me, then you'll be happy to hear that you too can buy a custom designed/hewed wooden creation from Ron Swanson (also known as actor Nick Offerman).
(via Offerman Wood Shop)

I have to credit my husband Adam for finding this little piece of decor-celebrity irony for me.
Now, if you aren't a massive fan of "Parks and Rec" (and, perhaps more generally of Amy Poehler, Nick Offerman, Aziz Ansari, or Chris Pratt), then I recommend you spend your weekend catching up on all of the hilarity.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!


  1. I love Amy! She is too funny

  2. We're huge Parks and Rec fans here! Half the time we're watching old shows on netflix until Thursday rolls around.

    On another note - your blog header looks great.


I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...