Friday, February 17, 2012

TGIF, 2/17/12 Edition

I feel like such a negligent blogger this week friends, so I thought before the week was out I would share with you what I've been devoting my time to recently (and, no, most of it has nothing to do with design).
I've been...
1) Getting my lazy self back to the gym and, man, I need to personally thank David Bowie, Passion Pit and Cut Copy for giving me the musical motivation for those last five minutes on the stationary bike.

2. Reading my new book, a biography of Lyndon Johnson. I'm very into non-fiction lately.

3. Trying my damnedest to stop biting my nails...it's a gross habit,  I know.

4. Obsessing over newly-acquired products. I'm in love with my new scent "Crushed" by Tokyo Milk and am hopeful that the Mavala Double Lash serum grows my eyelashes to never-before-seen lengths.

So there you have it, where I've been. I'll be back next week with my usual posting schedule, but until then: have a wonderful weekend! I'm off to hunt down antique treasures today with Naomi of Design Manifest fame, so wish us luck!

6 comments:

  1. I'm super curious about your new lash serum - please report back!

    Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy antiquing! Wishing you good scouting mojo ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going thrifting tomorrow with friends too! Here's to fab finds for both of us:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing what you're up to! Have a great weekend and have fun with Naomi today! I wish I lived in Phili so I could tag along with you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hunting antique treasures! I hope you have fun and find great things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, your blog is looking good! I see no negligence here. :) Did you find any treasures while antiquing?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1