Friday, January 20, 2012

TGIF, 1/20/12 Edition

'Tis Friday again, friends, and I have some miscellany to share before we head into the weekend.
Recently, I snapped this powerful message on a building a few blocks away from our apartment and felt like everyone could benefit from such a validation that I had to pass it along.

Secondly, this is making its way to me and, more importantly, to my living room.
You know I luuuuuhve me some red.

Finally, I'm heading to a few of these places this weekend to hunt down a piece for the open expanse in my living room.


Seems like January is a good time to find treasures as people clean house and donate their wares.
Wish me luck!
(P.S. Impact is opening a new store, which might be the largest thrift store on the East Coast...I cannot wait!)

What do you all have planned for this weekend?
Wishing you all a fun-filled weekend, blog buddies.

6 comments:

  1. Have fun...can't wait to see what you find! Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how exciting! I love me some thrifting, although I've struck out on my last couple of outings. Love that red fabric and the antlers. I know you're excited to get those too! Good luck to you - can't wait to see what you unearth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to visit Impact when I'm in Philly but I'm afraid I won't be able to haul anything home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sign near your house is so great - I love it! Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOpe you find some goodies!! I'll need to remember this thrift store and hit it when we return to the east coast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man! You seem pretty good and finding treasures in the rough, I hope you score big time!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1