Friday, March 16, 2012

TGIF, 3/16/12 Edition

Here is some miscellany from this week, all things you will definitely care about.

On Monday, while waiting for my train back to Philadelphia, I snapped several photos of the ceiling of the New Haven train station. Look at all that detail.
 My three Robert Motherwell-esque paintings were hung above Scooter, my husband's 25 year-old turtle.
We're convinced that he's a connoisseur of the New York School; and will appreciate the new artwork.
 Things are happening with these kitchen cabinet doors because, let's be real, you all don't need to know that I take Nature Made vitamins or that I practically hoard Goya beans...unless I tell you.
 I bought myself more carnations because, why not? 
And finally, I discovered fuschia and red combined in quirky preppiness on Emerson Fry's Paulo loafer.
Mark my words: they will be mine. 
(via my Pinterest)

See, I told you: all things you would care about.
I'm off today to try my hand at finding some secondhand treasures in nearby Delaware--wish me luck!
Happy weekend (and St. Patrick's Day), blog readers.


  1. Oh my goodness, those shoes! So cute. You definitely need them!

  2. I've been to the New Haven train station a bunch of times but never bothered to look at the ceiling. It really is pretty!



  3. I like your blog, but the type comes in so faint I can barely read it. Is there any way to make it a little darker? (Where it says "posted by" and "labels," etc - it's fine - black and blue.) Hoping it's possible. Thanks.


I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...