Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Meet and Greet" Me at My Many Moments!

Today, my wonderfully-sweet blog friend Heather of My Many Moments has highlighted lil' ol' me on her feature "Meet and Greet"

If you've just been dying to know what I look like (eek...I'm insecure! Be kind!) and where I blog from, hurry over to Heather's "Meet and Greet" here. And while you're there, plan on spending some time exploring her fabulous archive of posts. 

Thank you, Heather!
You're such a doll and I adore your unique contribution to the blogworld.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading Heather's Meet and Greet featuring you. You have a great header. Looking forward to reading your blog more often!
    Camille
    The Vintique Object

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1