Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New, Never-Before-Seen Pics of My Place!

Yesterday, I shared the exciting news that my apartment here in Philadelphia appears in the latest issue of Ivy & Piper. Thank you, all, for your sweet comments! I worked with the fantastic photographer Courtney Apple, who took so many beautiful pictures that I had lots of shots of my apartment to choose from for the magazine feature. They are too pretty to keep to myself. 
Without further ado, new and never-before-seen photos of my home!
(all images via Meet Me in Philadelphia)

It's amazing how seeing these photos made me fall back in love with our apartment again!
Hope you enjoy the images.

7 comments:

  1. Love... LOVE your space!!! I just found your blog :) I'm off to cruise it. Enjoy your lovely home... -Ann (birdsofafeatherdesign.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahsley, your apartment is lovely! I love every single picture! And how fun the way you stacked the books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics! Your home looks amazing. Congrats on the feature~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congrats, Ashley! These are gorgeous photos of a well-decorated home. You must be so proud! :)
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just seeing these. Looks so great. That mom print (?) is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog !! I have to have the Respect Your Mom print. Can you source it ??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anonymous--Sorry for the late reply, but the "Respect Your Mom" print is from a Diesel catalog/mailing that I received way back in college and had in my homes ever since.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1