Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What Wha-what Would You Do?

If only a Nickelodeon studio audience and Marc Summers were on hand to help me with this decision. I am at a loss on what to do with this very tired-looking ottoman that Adam unearthed from his grandparents' home a few weeks ago.



I've placed it at the foot of my thrift store chair (the one that I recovered in Alan Campbell "Deauville" fabric), but I can't get moving forward on reinvigorating this piece.



You'll see I've sanded and restained the legs to match the chair, but I'm not sure what fabric to use for the reupholstery. Remember, it was free and I have a wedding to plan for...so, readers, I turn to you:

What wha-what would you do?

1 comment:

  1. This is a great find! I can continue my upholstring with this ottman. You will probably need a heavier fabric than the last one.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1