Monday, May 3, 2010

The Weekend to End All Weekends


(image via Martha Stewart)

I am usually remiss about my weekend recaps, but this weekend in New York warranted a post. On Friday, I alluded to all the fun I was planning on having during our trip. Little did I realize that there was more in store...

While strolling around the 85 degree heat in Central Park on late Saturday morning, Adam lead us to a quiet corner on a hill and...PROPOSED!

Dear readers, I am thrilled beyond belief. This man is unbelievable. He is patient, outgoing, generous, giving, brilliant, and forever supportive. I am luckier than I ever thought possible. Let the wedding plans commence.

There are a few details that I have planned since I was a child, namely that I would use my favorite flowers, peonies, in my wedding. I can't wait to plan this exciting celebration together. I hope you all enjoy the wedding prep I'll be sharing in the coming year.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see some wedding plans chronicled here. That bouquet is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could not be happier for the two of you.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited for you!!! Look forward to hearing all the details as they unfold be sure to enjoy every minute of the planning!

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1