Friday, November 26, 2010

TGIF, 11/26/10 Edition

("Multiple Leaf Print Arrangement" by Jessica Baker)

Today, you are likely heading out to begin your holiday shopping like most Americans. We, too, are on a mission today: to find some undiscovered [read: cheap and vintage] goodies here in "Vacationland". Perhaps I'll have some to share with you next week.

On tap for me this weekend:
  • Traveling home after a lovely weekend with my extended family in Maine
  • Enjoying leftovers (because, let's get real, they're pretty great, too)
Hope you've all had a great Thanksgiving with those most dear to you.

Let the holidays begin! 'Til Monday, friends.

2 comments:

  1. found your blog via Oh Happy Day and I'm so glad I did. I love that print and I'm so jealous you got to go to Maine. I was there once and it was magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Damaris! Thanks for stopping by! You'll have to read my upcoming posts this week--I'll have a bit of a recap to share, including some on my time in Maine.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1