Friday, November 5, 2010

TGIF, 11/5/10 Edition

("Bur Oak" via GollyBard's Etsy)

Perhaps it's the crispness in the air or the leaf-covered streets, but I feel revitalized, readers. I love the fall, I really do. I love the shorter days, L.L. Bean slippers, and pumpkin-based baking. I love looking ahead and planning for the holidays to come.

This weekend I aim to:
  • max and relax (actually, this is a must)
  • bake pumpkin doughnut muffins spotted in November's "Everyday Food"
  • frame my "poisonous mushroom" prints and hang them in the guest bedroom
  • get a jumpstart on my holiday gifts. I have a goal of finishing at least half of my shopping/crafting before Thanksgiving.
Wishing you all a glorious November weekend. 'Til Monday, friends.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds lovely, especially those doughnut muffins!! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1