Friday, November 30, 2012

Let it Glow, Let it Glow, Let it Glow!

(via my Instagram)
This week I've been a little slow at breaking out the Christmas decorations, but I did add a small, but effective holiday touch to my home already. I wrapped a large Amish-made iron star that I have in a set of glowing lights. Just an accent, the beaming star put me right in the holiday spirit.
Now I'm ready to dive headfirst into decorating this weekend...Christmas tree and all. 


When I plug in the lights on my star, I get a little song in my heart: 
"Let it glow, let it glow, let it glow."

Be sure to visit Meet Me in Philadelphia on Monday because I'm sharing my first Christmas craft of the season (and many more to follow!). Happy weekend, friends!

3 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1