Monday, December 2, 2013

Cyber Monday Deal on My Etsy Shop!

It's December already, can you believe it? Today is Cyber Monday, when anyone and everyone hunts for great deals on the internet. And, to join in on the online shopping fun, I'm offering a big discount on everything in the Meet Me in Philadelphia Etsy shop good today only!


Give the gift of handmade or vintage this holiday season with any of the affordable goodies in my Etsy shop--and today only--you can save even more with the code 'CYBER30' entered at checkout.

Handmade pillow covers, vintage pottery, cloth napkins, vintage prints...you name it, I've got it. You might find something you can't live without...now at 30% off!

P.S. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Hanukkah! Tomorrow, I share my first Christmas craft of this year. Don't miss it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear ! I wish I had time for a little cyber shopping today! Hope your shop is doing well, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1