Monday, October 11, 2010

New York Public Library Digital Prints

It's Monday, friends.

To offset the Monday depression that I'm met with each week, I've decided to share with you some lovely prints available from the New York Public Library Digital Gallery. There's a wide range of subjects here and the best part is they are available for printing starting at only $25!

Right now, I'm head-over-heels for these British algae cyanotypes:
(Fucus vesiculosus via NYPL Digital Gallery)

(Cystoseira Fibrosa via NYPL Digital Gallery)

(Polyides Rotundus via NYPL Digital Gallery)

Wouldn't these be a lovely grouping in our blue and white bedroom?

If I bury myself in the extensive selection the New York Public Library Digital Gallery has to offer, maybe I'll forget it's Monday.

p.s. I had a wonderful weekend with my parents, who are the most amazing people. I adore them. More on the weekend tomorrow.

p.p.s. Go Phillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1