Friday, October 8, 2010

TGIF, 10/8/10 Edition

("Bittersweet" by Brett Harper via Fab Frames)

It's beginning to look a lot like autumn,
Everywhere you go...

I regularly break out in song. Adam, my fiance, somehow always manages to entertain my little off-the-cuff ditties. So, aside from random seasonal songwriting, I will be spending my weekend
  • in Connecticut. Nutmeg State, here we come!
  • procuring some lovely bittersweet. Nothing says autumn like these branches.
Finally, before heading into another weekend, I want to say hello and a big thank you to my readers (new and old). I enjoy your comments very much. Each one makes me feel very special and warms my heart.

Thanks for stopping by my little 'ol blog. Happy weekend, blogosphere.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, Ashley! Suppose to be a beautiful weekend! If you end up going to a flea mkt, I would love to know which one? Do you know Comina? Great store and FYI - they are having their annual warehouse sale this weekend in Pawcatuck, CT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran--I'm thinking Adam and I will try to head to the Elephant Trunk Flea Market in New Milford on Sunday. We've never been but will try it out on our way back to Philly. Hope it's great!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1