Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Guess You're Just What I Needed

'Member yesterday when I mentioned the "lonely corner" in my living room? Here it is again, in case you have a very limited short term memory:
Aside from the revamped frame, this corner needs something else to liven it up and to give the room some height.

So I've decided that I'm suddenly in desperate need of a fiddle leaf fig, perhaps in a chic little basket planter, like this one spotted over at Oliveaux:
(via Oliveaux)

Trouble is, my living room gets natural light for about .10 minutes a day, hardly great conditions for a plant like this.

Can anyone offer a reasonable alternative that would love low light?
Or, could the fiddle leaf fig live with limited sunshine?

P.S. If you're in the Philly area tonight, come join me at the Race Street Cafe tonight at 5:30 for a Happy Hour to support the Race Street Pier revitalization! See you all there!

1 comment:

  1. That WOULD be perfect there! Unfortunately, I don't know much about shade trees, but I say definitely put something there.

    I'll try to make it tonight, though its possible I'll still be waiting on Comcast to show up to my house....

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1