Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF, 1/21/11 Edition

(via Amazon)

Happy Friday, everyone!

How many of you snatched up that amazing Living Social deal for a half-off $20 Amazon gift card this week? Ever the bargain hunter, you KNOW I did! My discounted gift card will go towards Ingrid Abramovitch's Restoring a House in the City, which I'm sure many of you already own or have on your wish lists.

I'm also going to be purchasing some wooden doll pins, just like the ladies of Eighteenth Century Agrarian Business did to organize their collection of embroidery floss.
Check it out:
(via Eighteenth Century Agrarian Business)

But, as per usual, I'll share my weekend plans because they are actually exciting...
WE'RE OFF TO NEW YORK!
We will be
  • Celebrating a friend's birthday (Happy Birthday, Karen!)
  • Walking, talking, enjoying the company of friends
  • Checking out the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market (I've seen the goodies Eddie Ross has picked up; now it's my turn!)
What fun things do you have planned this weekend?
'Til Monday, readers!

P.S. Today is exactly 4 months to my wedding day! OMG!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so jealous! Have a wonderful time in New York and please post any fabulous finds from the flea market!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay New York! We're here this weekend, so give a shout if you want to try to meet up! And FOUR MONTHS! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 months to your wedding!! How exciting. I've been dying to get that book....so lucky you got that Amazon deal!! Have a great weekend and I just realized I'm not following you! Huh? How did that happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that flea market sounds fantastic. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. excited to see you this weekend, and congrats on the 4-month countdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you have fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your wedding! cute bloggg!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1