Friday, April 1, 2011

TGIF, 4/1/11 Edition

("Pink Flowers" by Leanne Shapton)

On this Friday, I've been really inspired by Leanne Shapton's vast catalog of illustrations and paintings, particularly the moody floral painting above.

The New York Times began featuring Shapton's work in a series called "A Month of...," which will appear at the end of each month this year. To catch up on what you might have missed, check it out the series from the beginning here.

What do I have in store this weekend, you ask?
My bachelorette party! Nothing raunchy or risque is planned (though it's a total surprise, so I don't know much), but I hope to have some details to share on Monday.

Also next week: I'm working on a lookalike project that will save hundreds. Hope you'll come back to check it out!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Ashley, have a great time w/the girls!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl's night centered around you! Planning a wedding and all things centered around it are so much fun. You'll remember this forever! I hope you have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been loving her floral series, too! So many gorgeous things - makes me really wish I had painting talent!

    YAY for a fun girls weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That painting is so gorgeous!! Wow. Have a wonderful time celebrating this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1