Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF, 4/15/11 Edition

(illustration by Laura Stoddart)

Friday is here once more and I'm thrilled because it's the first weekend in a long time with no wedding-related activities. I shouldn't say this, but I'm looking forward to stepping away from the nuptial prep.

Instead of focusing on our May wedding, Adam and I are going to an auction on Sunday morning. I can't wait to see Adam almost win some atrocious and expensive thing because he doesn't know the proper auction etiquette (I'm mean, I know!).

Any auction tips you want to pass along?
What are you all up to?

Happy weekend, everyone!

P.S. Thanks so much to Noelle of Gray Paint Decor and Nichole of Parlour for the mention this week!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1