Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cute Stationary: Tall Cow

Back in early spring, I happened upon a unique stationary and gift store just a few blocks from our apartment, and I highlight it today because it's definitely worth your attention. It's called Tall Cow, and it offers the most witty and original screenprinted cards that could double as artwork in your home. 

Check out some of their designs:
Cute, right?
Here's one I picked out for our bedroom, which is about  5" x 5" and is currently being framed:
(all via Tall Cow)

I hope I've piqued your interest in this great little independent shop. If you're ever in the neighborhood, be sure to check out Tall Cow. Here are all the important details:

Tall Cow Cards
616 S. 3rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147

1 comment:

  1. Love that little angel you're putting in your room. Those little butt cheeks - so funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1