Friday, June 3, 2011

Today's Guest Blogger: Rene of Cottage and Vine

I've had a series of fantastic guests here on Meet Me in Philadelphia while I've been away and last, but certainly not least, is Rene of Cottage and Vine. Everyday I'm eager to check my blog reader to find out what ingenious project Rene's revealing. Welcome, Rene!

****
Hello.  I am Rene from the blog Cottage and Vine and am happy to be here today!  Congratulations to the newly weds and what an honor to guest post while Ashley and her husband are in Greece.

Ashley asked me to share summer time inspirations with you today.  When I think of summer, certain images always come to mind.  I absolutely love the season and it would not be complete without .....

a trip to the farmer's market {via}

fresh flowers {via}

going barefoot {via}

dining alfresco {via}

kayaking {via}

and homemade ice cream {via}

Thank you for inviting me over today Ashley!  All this talk of summer makes me want to go outside and play.

5 comments:

  1. yum homemade ice cream! i love that!!!
    great inspiration- i also love the look of those beautiful flowers wrapped in newspaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - I am a follower of Rene's blog and am glad I came over to Meet Me in Philadelphia! I live in NJ so I am not too far from Philly. Fun blog!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree more!! Our farmer's market opens this Sunday and I can't wait to get there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post Rene I hope the newlyweds are having fun!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and enter my amazing Giveaway from Tracy Porter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rene, your summer sounds amazing! I am crazing all these things asap. Beautiful images, as always too. May have to pin a few.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1