Friday, August 5, 2011

TGIF, 8/5/11 Edition

(Brigette Singh's "Poppy on Cream" fabric via Aleta Online)

Before we all go our separate ways for the weekend, I wanted to say a hearty thank-you for all of the sweet comments in reply to my very open post on Wednesday. You are all just the kindest and most thoughtful people, and I appreciate the words of support you've showered upon me. Strangely enough, I feel closer to you all already, and I hope you feel the same.

Now, onto the agenda for the weekend, which will include: 
celebrating matrimony,
enjoying family time,
goldleafing,
spraypainting, and
thrifting.

There are exciting things happening for me and for the blog in the next few weeks.
I can't wait to share...(I'm such a tease, aren't I?)

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1