Thursday, January 26, 2012

New, Limited Edition Bella Foster Prints!

Are you familiar with the website Stampa
If not, let me share with you a little about this great new site which offers limited edition prints from buzz-worthy artists represented by the firm Art Department. Recently written up on the nytimes.com, Stampa offers a rotating list of artists, including Bella Foster, for only four weeks at a time.

I've written about Bella Foster before on Meet Me in Philadelphia (see here and here), and I'm really crazy about her dreamy sort of abstract style. She manages to elevate the most mundane household items into watercolor dreams.

I love each and every print, but here are a few that I'm simply giddy over:

 ("Interior" / "New York" via Stampa)


There are sixteen prints available for a very limited time, so be sure to snatch up these beautiful pieces of artwork quickly.
Wouldn't they be a great birthday or Valentine's Day present for someone special?

4 comments:

  1. I am smitten with these! Absolutely love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. V. cool! I've never heard of 'Stampa'. So, did you pick up a print?? I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These would be so great in a kitchen (specifically...my kitchen!). I've never heard of this site. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This are just wonderful.Our Favorites are the first two.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1