Friday, January 6, 2012

TGIF, 1/6/12 Edition

(the piles of things I'm ridding from my house)

With the opening week of the year nearly over, I am already pleased at where this year is going.
I'm gathering donation piles of things that Adam and I no longer need and, boy, does it feel good! Are you also in the midst of a post-holiday purge-and-donate process?

Before we head out into the weekend, I wanted to first send a gracious hello to some of my new followers who decided to join in on the Meet Me in Philadelphia party this week. Hello, new friends! Thanks for stopping by!

And second, I had a funny, flattering thing happen to me after posting about my previously-undiscovered love for designer Lindsey Coral Harper's aesthetic: the designer sent me the kindest email on Thursday!
How cool is that? I'm always so flattered when anyone stops by and expresses a kind word about this 'lil blog o' mine. Happy weekend, friends!

5 comments:

  1. Hi...I am doing the same thing!! Just took several things to Goodwill and a local Consignment store yesterday and am on the hunt for more...it feels good to de-clutter and just keep the things you want! Simplicity! Also, saw your comment this morning...the chair is covered with a softened jute fabric in a Rasberry color...love the texture of it...and at a great price! Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How cool is that? Extremely cool. Maybe I should profess my love for designers more often! :) Happy Weekend, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool, Ashley!! You never know who's going to be looking at your blog. (That's how I got my recent interview with David Jimenez.)

    Regarding the stuff, good on you. I bet it feels so good get rid of it!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl! I need to do some serious closet re-evaluating. I have sooo many clothes I don't wear.

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is so cool. I guess we have no idea who's "lurking" out there :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1