Monday, August 13, 2012

Brand New Art Options from Wayne Pate

Last week I checked my inbox and discovered an exciting email announcement from artist Wayne Pate: his website is now flush with new prints and original pieces from Bella Foster, Olimpia Zagnoli and Pate himself. You may recognize the name Wayne Pate because I have talked about him several times on the blog and have few pieces from his website hanging in my home.

Wayne Pate's print "Urns" has a special spot in my living room, paired with a Miro print.
My living room walls are adorned with yet another waynepate.com-sourced piece: Bella Foster's "Still Life with Flowers," which was a wedding gift from a cousin of mine. 
Want to check out the new artwork? 
I've highlighted some of my favorite pieces below.

 ("Donna No. 3", $100 / "Monstera", $75)

 ("Bookshelf", $115 / "Olive Jug Blue", $65)


Do you have a bare space in your home for any of this lovely artwork? 

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1