Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Ones That Got Away

(via Ebay)

I'm such an idiot. 

I add items to my Ebay "Watch List" with the intention of bidding at the last minute and getting something fab for a steal. Between you, me and the blogosphere, it usually works, too.

Except for last night, when I managed to miss out on this set of 4 vintage Vera melamine trays.

As if missing them wasn't enough, they sold for only $13.49. 
Salt on the wound.

Hey, person out there who won these: 
I'm sure you're awesome and super-cool, but I want these trays more than you do.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley, I am the person that won these!! Ha..ha...just kidding! I agree they are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Fran, don't tease me like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I've been hitting Ebay hard recently... I must be stopped! Sorry you lost out on these guys. I did the same thing with these amazing peacock brass bookends... Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgz, I HATE when I miss out on something and it sells for cheap! Why, cruel world, why??

    p.s. Check out my Nanette Lepore giveaway!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not an idiot, but those are some pretty amazing little plates. Better luck next time.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1