Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Somewhere Out There...

Does anyone else get incredibly frustrated when you discover some wonderful piece of furniture or some other item that would be a great addition to your home, only to find out it's either sold out or discontinued? 

Well, welcome to my nightmare...

I stumbled upon Gump's Dynasty Chairs, shown above, last week after Caitlin Creer shared this awesome fretwork chair from Gump's:
(via Gump's)

As awesome as this red [still available] chair is, I was beyond awestruck with the Dynasty Chairs when I saw them. 

But, alas, it was not meant to be. 

The kindly Gump's representative informed me that the chairs are no longer available. Despite the bad news, I remain hopeful that someday our paths will cross again.

4 comments:

  1. Surely you will find each other one day if it was meant to be. You'll probably find the great vintage set they were modeled after for mere pennies. I can feel it in my bones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has happened to me too! Some things are not meant to be I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty hot, don't worry, they will come back to you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ebay!! I've found discontinued crap on there a lot. Also stalk Craigs, one day someone will get tired of theirs.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1