Friday, September 23, 2011

TGIF, 9/23/11 Edition

("Ikat and polka dots" by Kate Lewis via Black Eiffel)

Well, it's the first autumn weekend of the year, and the return of the season makes me just want to hang around the homestead, bake, work on some projects, and just relax in a comfy chair like the one painted by Kate Lewis above. Can you relate?

Before the week gets away from us all, I just wanted to thank you for the especially-sweet comments you left on my customized living room drapes. And to address your inquisitive minds, my new Sister Parish-upholstered chair should be back within a week or two!

On tap for next week: I'll be guest blogging for a few talented ladies while they are off vacationing, and I'll even be offering up a little Meet Me in Philadelphia tag sale! 

See you next week, everyone. Wishing you all a great fall weekend.
Same time, same place.

6 comments:

  1. I just got back into town and saw your drapes! LOVE them! It adds so much to your living room. I can't wait to see your chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend! :)

    http://www.scavengenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekend plans sounds so nice, and I can't wait to see your chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy weekend, Ashley! Is your tag sale going to be online?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? A tag sale?! You know I love those. And that illustration of that chair is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Happy Fall!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1