Friday, September 2, 2011

TGIF, 9/2/11 Edition

(via Pinterest)

Happy Labor Day weekend, lovelies. As quickly as it came, the summer is leaving us. For as sad as I am about the end of vacations and beaches and mid-season baseball, I'm thrilled to be entering autumn. 

So much has happened since the summer began...let's reminisce, shall we?
I traveled to Canada for the first time
I enjoyed the company of family and friends.

All in all, it was a great summer. I hope you had a great one, too.'Til Tuesday, blog friends.

4 comments:

  1. You have had such an eventful summer (especially considering you got married and honeymooned right at the end of Spring!). Happy long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy long weekend! I too am ready for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very eventful! Enjoy the last days of summer! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I hate saying goodbye to summer! Enjoy the last precious few days!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1