Friday, September 2, 2011

TGIF, 9/2/11 Edition

(via Pinterest)

Happy Labor Day weekend, lovelies. As quickly as it came, the summer is leaving us. For as sad as I am about the end of vacations and beaches and mid-season baseball, I'm thrilled to be entering autumn. 

So much has happened since the summer began...let's reminisce, shall we?
I traveled to Canada for the first time
I enjoyed the company of family and friends.

All in all, it was a great summer. I hope you had a great one, too.'Til Tuesday, blog friends.

4 comments:

  1. You have had such an eventful summer (especially considering you got married and honeymooned right at the end of Spring!). Happy long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very eventful! Enjoy the last days of summer! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I hate saying goodbye to summer! Enjoy the last precious few days!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1