Friday, September 30, 2011

TGIF, 9/30/11 Edition


Friends, it's Friday, the end of September, and the start of baseball playoffs!

If you're new to this blog, you may not know that my husband and I are huge baseball Phillies fans. Nearly every night between March and October is spent intently watching the victories and foibles of our Fightins'. That's right: while you're watching high-brow dramas like "Mad Men" or "True Blood" or "The Real Housewives of New Jersey," I'm watching these guys.  The first playoff game for my boys starts on Saturday at 5PM. Wish them us luck!

In the meantime, I wanted to send congratulations & well-wishes to some of the best blog friends out there:



Wishing each of these fantastic ladies (and you all) a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Go Phils! We don't have cable so we haven't watched many games this year and we won't be able to watch until the next round...so they better win! Happy weekend:) Oh and I'm really excited to see your many projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to your boys! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice of you to do this. I have been thinking about Fran as things have been quiet on her end lately. Hmmm. An did you know that yesterday was Casey's birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rene, I had no idea! Thanks for letting me know! Off to send a nice email!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it terrible that I didn't realize playoffs were starting this weekend? I knew they were coming up, but not like NOW.

    Your so sweet to post about the events. I wish wish wish I could high-tail it down to Nashville.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the sweet comment Ashley...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We'll be watching those games too. Hubby is a huge baseball fan.
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are from NYC but my husband has been rooting for the Phillies.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1