Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is a very special day--it's my wonderful mother's birthday.

I write about my mom often on this blog, mentioning how she's helped me so many times on projects, but she is so much more to me than her creative skills. Our relationship has taken many turns, as most do, and over the years I have come to recognize her unending generosity and support, her sage advice, her hardworking nature, her intelligence and her kindness.

She is the kind of mother, friend and woman I aspire everyday to be. 

Happy birthday, Mom.
I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday to your sweet mom! This is a fantastic photo of you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that just made me cry! So sweet. I hope my daughter will feel the same way about me someday. Happy Birthday to your wonderful mom!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1