Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Perfect Spot for a Former English Major

Did you know that I was an English major in college?
I'm embarrassed to say I've never read or wrote as much as I did in college, thanks in no small part to careers, relationships and the daily grind of life...you know how it 'tis.

Someday I hope to have a special spot in my home meant to encourage literary adventures.
I'd gladly curl up with a good novel and forget about the business of the everyday in any of these spaces:
(all via my Pinterest)

Could you see setting aside a room, no matter how small, meant just for reading?

5 comments:

  1. Gosh Ashley, I adore all these rooms. I love floor to ceiling bookcases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful spaces! i would love a room like these someday too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of having a dedicated library, if you have the space for it!
    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be perfect! Beautiful images Ashley!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1