Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day, everyone! Today is summer's unofficial start, as well as a day to honor those who gave their lives in military service.

The day also provides a welcomed respite from the last few weeks, which have been pretty busy for me (perhaps you noticed the less-than-regular posting 'round here). I began my new job last Monday, following two weeks that included a photo shoot (more on that soon!), a visit from my parents, and our trip to Chicago.

I'm trying to get myself back into the groove of working and being a productive wife, friend, and blogger, so bear with me! I promise there will be more projects and exciting news in the near future.

Have a lovely Memorial Day, sweet readers. Wishing you all a yummy barbecue, a winning baseball season, and a relaxing day at the beach this summer!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Memorial Day to you too, Ashley! Hope you have a great day! :)

    http://www.scavegenius.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1