Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hotel Monaco Philadelphia at Independence Mall


Philadelphia is a real tourist town and my neighborhood in particular, just a few short blocks from Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell and The National Constitution Center, is a prime place to stay. However, until very recently, there weren't too many accommodations within walking distance with a unique and fun take on hotel stays, until now.

A new hotel, called the Hotel Monaco Philadelphia, is being completed by the Kimpton Hotel Group and when I saw some preview shots of their rooms, I knew I had to share them.
(all via Hotel Monaco Philadelphia)

The Hotel Monaco Philadelphia is slated to open on November 1st and I hope that these sneak peak shots will have you anxiously planning your next trip to Philly. The brave and bold designs in this sneak peak suggest that the Hotel Monaco Philadelphia will a great spot for both tourists and design enthusiasts.

Have I intrigued you to finally visit Philly?
It's such a unique city, filled with fabulous restaurants, incomparable historical significance, obsessive sports fans and, now, one more spectacular-looking place to stay. 

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome looking hotel! I adore the polka dotted dust ruffle. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so coming this Fall!!! I'd love to meet you in Philly ;) if I do! xx Danielle

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1