Monday, September 13, 2010

Early September Finds

This weekend, it started to feel a lot like autumn here in Philadelphia. A farmer's market nearby our apartment offered up this beautiful floral fall bounty. I couldn't help but share--aren't the saturated colors just amazing?

Craigslist searching also proved successful this weekend. I found this interesting three-legged chair for $25 and quickly snatched it up. My soon-to-be mother-in-law was nice enough to pick it up in the suburbs for us.

Notice the western-themed seat? I quickly removed it and discovered a more-neutral black vinyl seat that will suffice for now. This new-to-me chair has already cozied up to the desk in the guest bedroom. Doesn't it look right at home?

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I love those puffy, fuzzy flowers. They last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chair. What a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I love them, too! They remind me of a brain, only prettier.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1