Friday, September 10, 2010

TGIF, 9/10/10 Edition

I can't believe how quickly the week has flown by, blog friends. Here we are again, on the cusp of another weekend! But before looking forward, I'm going to take a look back--to the upholstered bed project I finished two weeks ago.

As promised yesterday...here it is!




How do you like it? I'm very pleased. I know that with a few small details (more artwork, new lamps, etc.), the room will really be welcoming for guests.

Who wants to visit?

And with that, I wish you a happy weekend, dear readers! Until next week.

3 comments:

  1. Ashley, it looks great! I love the Hudson blanket and touches of green. The darker stained legs make it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Fran! I'm really happy with it. Thanks for stopping by, and happy weekend to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to my next visit...not sure when that will be but you have made the Guest Room very welcoming!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1