Tuesday, April 3, 2012

You Better Shop Around, Part II

In February, I started a new series called "You Better Shop Around," where I present nearly-identical  furniture and decor finds at two price points (steal vs. splurge). I'm back again today with a few more bargain finds that will hopefully show you that shopping around on the internet yields some beautiful bargains.

Searching for a silvery, serpentine chest?
The steal: Jules platinum chest, $500
The splurge: Regency wave dresser, $3,290
(a difference of $2,790!)

Want to add a well-traveled feel to your bedside?
The steal: Bone inlaid bedside table, $412 (on sale!)
The splurge: Mother of pearl side table, $795
(a difference of $353!)

Desperate for a nautical wire basket to hold your shoes, kids' toys, or whatever else?
The steal: Large clam basket, $36
The splurge: Korbo bucket 20, $198
(a difference of $162!)

Lusting for a wire-and-wood counter stool?
The steal: Perch stool, $225
The splurge: Perch barstool, $398
(a difference of $173!)

On the quest to find a timeless, stackable parsons-style end table?
The steal: Loft stacking cubes, $60
The splurge: Lacquer cubes, $350
(a difference of $290!)

What do you think of these bargain and full-priced comparisons?
If you're looking for a particular piece of furniture or decor for less, let me help!
Email me or send me a tweet, and I'll be on the look out.

For previous entries in the "You Better Shop Around" series, be sure to check out posts here and here.

4 comments:

  1. wonderful finds! I especially love the silver serpentine chest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how you find these!
    Amazing. I'm loving those stools and in the bone inlay tables.
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these posts!! Congrats on your recent press. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deals! and congrats on the recent press!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1