Friday, April 27, 2012

TGIF, 4/27/12 Edition

Today, Adam and I are off on a 3-day weekend in Connecticut, beginning with a wedding celebration of two lovely people. Being in my late twenties, it seems that many of my peers have been bitten by the glorious marriage bug so there will be several more weddings for us this year.

In less than a month, I'll be celebrating my first wedding anniversary and I can't believe how quickly it went. I honestly feel lucky to be married and, strangely perhaps, want everyone in love to experience firsthand the commitment of it. I consider it an honor to be my husband's spouse, and I know he feels the same.

On this Friday, I'll be celebrating love and I hope you will be, too.
Sending lots of it to you, wonderful readers, today.

(and thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for the sweet comments about my job! you all are the best!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1