Thursday, April 22, 2010

Because Sometimes It's Funny to Laugh at Others...

Because it's Thursday and not yet Friday, I figured we could all use a laugh. If you haven't already seen this website, please take 5 minutes out of your busy schedule to check out You Suck at Craigslist.

It's not nice to laugh at others, I know that. But this website had me in hysterics last night.

This is a personal fave. What exactly is a taco box, anyway?


(photo via You Suck at Craigslist)

Kids, it's critical that you learn your spelling and punctuation. Otherwise, you may just have jerks like me laughing at your Craigslist posting across the interweb.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I've never seen this website before. That's so funny -- I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1