Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Boyfriend's Back

Blog friends, I didn't share that my beloved Adam was away from me for nearly the entire time I have been blogging (since late February). He was on work assignment in Spain and, needless to say, I was thrilled when he came home to me on Thursday evening. On our first weekend together in awhile, we spent the morning eating homemade muffins and strawberries and perusing Adam's new book, dreaming of the cuisine we could create.

We spent Saturday afternoon walking around in the abundant sunshine flooding Philadelphia. We stopped by The Garces Trading Company, a new market/restaurant by Iron Chef Jose Garces. We picked up some cherry fig marmalade, cheese, jamon serrano, and some delightful raspberry lime macaroons (my choice!). I highly recommend any of the Garces restaurants for any fellow Philadelphians or those of you thinking of visiting--you won't be disappointed.

This was a perfect day spent with the perfect person in a great city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1