Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just My Imagination

In my imagination, I live in a beautiful center hall Colonial with a front and rear staircase, a library with built-in cabinetry, and wide plank floors. 
I have 3 children, all of whom are beyond brilliant and precocious (but not in an obnoxious kind of way). I'll have either two boys or two girls that are close enough in age to share a bedroom, a bedroom that I've lovingly furnished with decor that transitions with growing children. Here are some inspiration photos that I'll keep in mind for the future.

I love the x-benches and the blue lacquer campaign dresser here:

Another beautiful bedroom that features Alan Campbell "Cap Ferrat" fabric:

For my imaginary adolescent girls (who, naturally, have a very mature taste in decor):

(via Domino)

You can probably sense that these pretend bedrooms are filled with pretend children, whose names, colleges, and talents I've already determined. I'm excited already for the thought of a family and I'm still so far away.

Sometimes, it's just fun dreamin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1