Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF, 4/16/10 Edition

It's Friday afternoon and I'm excited for this weekend. As I write this, Penn undergraduates are outside of my office on campus preparing for their weekend of all-around debauchery, known as "Fling". My weekend is much more staid; we are Connecticut-bound!

I will be
1. Attending the bridal shower of a long-time friend
2. Spending some QT with family (especially my 2 year-old niece)
3. Purchasing fabric for that loveseat project here at a great discount
4. Thanking my mom for a wonderful reupholstery project she's done for me--I can't wait to share it!

That said, have a fantastic weekend and check back next week for updates on my loveseat and the reupholstery project courtesy of my mom!

1 comment:

  1. It was wonderful to see you at the shower -- I'm so touched that you made such a long trip to be there!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1