Friday, November 29, 2013

Nine Christmas Crafts from Years Past

Meet Me in Philadelphia
(one / two / three)

Here we are, my favorite time of the year! Sure, most of us are out scrambling for great deals on gifts but I guarantee we're also all planning our holiday decor and crafts. Am I right?

Today, I'm sharing my favorite 9 Christmas crafts I made in years past before sharing my latest holiday projects next week.  Are you starting your holiday crafting this weekend?

Meet Me in Philadelphia
(four / five / six)

Meet Me in Philadelphia

To say I'm excited to celebrate the holidays in our house for the first time would be downplaying my feelings. I can't wait for the smell of evergreens, the sight of budding paperweights and the sound of "A Charlie Brown Christmas". 

And since it is still November, today I am thankful for:
My favorite time of year. It is so special to slow down, enjoy the time with family and spend time making decorations to use year after year. Happy crafting!

Wishing you all an inspired, glittery, pine-filled holiday weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting this together! To be honest, I'm terrible at crafting but can't get over those gorgeous chairs of yours in #7. Serious beauty!

    Mary Jo
    http://MagicalMined.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary Jo! The chairs are antique Empire chairs that I picked up while shopping with my mom. I shared the full details of the chairs here: http://meetmeinphiladelphia.blogspot.com/2012/03/antiquing-with-mom.html

      Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. How cute are those festive Christmas garlands? Makes me feel like getting all crafty. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun time of year. I have the Charlie Brown Christmas CD and Sheila has requested that music for her bedtime music - I was thrilled to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's playing on a loop in my house this time of year, too! :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1