Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Color Now!

Sorry for the late post, friends.

This week, work has been absolutely crazy. I'm not an interior designer nor do I do anything creative professionally. Instead, I work in academia and it certainly has its ups and downs. Right now, I'm in the midst of a series of downs.

This week, I'm desperate for some inspirational, colorful interiors that revive me when I come home feeling nearly dead.

These Jamie Drake rooms should do just the trick:






(all via Drake Design Associates)

Like a jolt of adrenaline, no? Just what we all need on a Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. I love all those bold paintings! Well, except for the blue room.

    Here's hoping for a calmer work day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shucks hope your week got better.

    I bet the Phils win helped :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1