Thursday, October 7, 2010

Into the Woods

Last night, I spent some time reorganizing my ever-growing magazine collection and rediscovered Ann Stillman O'Leary's rustic home in upstate New York in the October 2009 issue of Country Living. The home tour felt like just the perfect autumn journey into the woods.

Join me as we travel to the Adirondacks, won't you?

Mounted antlers and fishing baskets!?

A wooden dough bowl of pinecones?!

Botany charts?!

Gray cabinetry?!

(all via Country Living)

Could someone please tell me how I can become the owner of such a woodland blanket? I don't know how I've survived this long without this beauty.

Sure, the furnishings don't scream "Ashley," but they speak to my desire to flee my urban existence for a long weekend in the woods.

Maybe someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1