Friday, October 15, 2010

TGIF, 10/15/10 Edition


Since the fall officially began I've been in major nesting mode, using my weekends to further all of the projects I've got bubbling in my brain. This weekend is no exception.

I'm working on the "den" to make it as casually quirky as the room from Real Simple above. I love the blend of prints that are balanced by the white walls and neutral sofa and chairs.

On tap this weekend:
  • Reviving a thrift-store lamp
  • Enjoying high school cross-country (to support Adam's little sister, who's team captain!)
  • Pumpkin gathering
  • Watching the Phils destroy the Giants (it's a Halladay/Linececum match-up!)
Oh, and don't forget to add your two-cents to my ottoman quandry...I need all the help I can get!

Happy weekend, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend! Love this room - I think the rug makes it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1