Saturday, May 14, 2011

TGIF, 5/13/11 Edition

(via Vogue.com)

Happy Friday...er, Saturday, friends!
Blogger's breakdown on Thursday and Friday really threw me for a loop, so now I wanted to share with you what-would-have-been my post for yesterday.

********
  • Tonight my parents journey down from Connecticut to help with last-minute preparation and details for our wedding, which is just one short week away!
  • I also wanted to take a minute a give a shout-out to my soon-to-be-sister-in-law Jenna, who is off enjoying her senior prom tonight. She's a gorgeous and smart girl and I'm sure she will look fantastic in her spangly flapper-esque prom dress
Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1